Honey and Egg White Mask

I was going to do a step-by-step picture guide on how I make and use this mask, but I haven't been able to get any sleep lately and I pretty much look like a dead cow - so that's not going to happen, lol. I haven't done much with this series, and I feel like I should start since right now my skin needs a little pick-me-up. Now some of you may have heard about the anti-aging benefits that egg whites are said to have - like helping to lift and firm the skin. Honestly, this doesn't work miracles - duh, but it does help give a temporary fix and I like using egg whites to sort of "perk up" my skin.

Always do a skin test before using any type of home remedy on your face. And remember that I'm no organic beauty guru - I have so much to learn and I'm just sharing with you what has worked for me. We all have different skin types and different needs. What I like most about home remedies is that we can always modify it to suit our liking.

what i do:
1: Separate the egg white into a small bowl.

2: Add about 1/2 or 1 TSP. of honey with the egg white and whisk lightly.

3: When the mixture is slightly foamy, apply a thin layer on your face.

4: Wait 10-15 minutes or until the mask has dried.

5: Rinse off and continue with your daily skin care routine.

I use this about 1-2 times a week depending on my skin.
1. Sometimes I use the egg white alone to dry out my pimples overnight.
2. You can also apply a thin layer under your eyes to slightly help with puffiness.

I hope you like this quick post everyone and do let me know if you have any questions. I'd be more than happy to answer them. Have a great week and thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment